Check out my brand new photos for Louis Vuitton Middle East in „Photos“ section. I would like to thank to amazing photographer Tina Patni, who did it possible. She is soo talented! It was pleasure to work with her. These photos are really #pow.
I’m really glad to announce I have started cooperate with two new agencies. Bookings in Hamburg are managed by Body & Soul Models. M Gless Management provides booking in Paris. For more details go to „Booking“ section.
Watch behind the scenes footage from a shoot I did for Fastrack in Dubai. We had such a great time there, 10 hours in the extra hot desert. Can you imagine?! LOL Watch that video here.
Watch behind the scenes photos of my most loved photoshoot yet. I’m so honored to be inside of such a great magazine like Rolling Stone Middle East really is. Thank you Claire, John and Mary aka Nicole! Check it out here.
Jiri Zimovcak was born on February 2, 1990. During his childhood he took part in many creative activities and from the age of nine, attended basic art school. He presented his work at various art exhibitions, much in his local area. His journey led to modelling through a friend, who encouraged him to start at the age of eighteen. Over time, and with much experience gained, he was chosen for projects with well known photographers such as Lukas Kimlicka, Michal Skramusky, Jiri Sujansky and many others. A few years later, his agency established PH models, which is the home agency. Jiri currently spends a lot of time working abroad under the auspices of local agencies. Jiri is the first Czech model to shoot two editorials in various magazines in the United Arab Emirates. He intends to continue modelling, but he is also professionally educated and currently studying at college.
- What passport do have:
- Czech republic
- How did you become a model:
- One of my friend, model, told me: „Look at yourself, you have an amazing face. You should try it!“ So I did it!
- Name one positive trait about the modeling industry:
- It can lead you to places that you would never even have dreamt of.
- Most memorable booking:
- Esquire Middle East. I was dressed in Dior at a cool destination. The whole team was so nice and photos were great.
- Best tip to remember when you’re in front of the camera (that might help us mere mortals!):
- To find your better side of face, everybody has it. Then you can be yourself and fully relaxed.
- What foods are you addicted to:
- Fruits and fruit juices.
- What is currently playing on your ipod:
- „Triumphant“ by Mariah Carey
- Are you team Iphone or Blackberry:
- What are you wearing now:
- Just big t-shirt and sweatpants, what a home moment!
- Favourite book:
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Favourite film:
- What kind of music do you like:
- I love R&B, pop, hip hop, soul, gospel and indie music.
- Favourite holiday destination:
- Dubai, SAE.
- Do you have a party trick:
- Don’t accept too much drinks LOL
- Any bad habits:
- I’m little bit lazy and egocentric.
- How would your friends describe you:
- Friendly, knowing, bubbly, serious, highly positive-thinking, funny, clumsy, domestic, sly, sensible, fun-loving, creative, mischievous, forgetful, generous, forgiving, loyal, realistic, honest.
Cooperating with Jiri was very professional. He had perfect the approach and remained nice and relaxed the entire day. Working with him was pleasant and easy because he is very professional. He worked great, even when we shot the video, in which he played one of the two main roles. The uniqueness of his face is visible in all photos. I very much appreciate his acceptance of not-so-clean spaces and a dirty production hall. Great and professional young man! I recommend him for cooperation with all ten!
The fact is, he’s unquestionably gorgeous. Just look at him! Despite this, he is kind, congenial and helpful. He certainly has great potential and I wish him much luck and success! I look forward to meeting him again.
I feel honored to work with you Jiri. You’re a huge talent and an accomplished pro. You didn’t need to explain anything to me. It almost seemed like you were reading my mind. Simply one of the absolute best!
Jiri posseses absolute professionalism in both motion and mimic.This kid is really talented and what’s more, he is a very friendly and communicative person. He is also punctual and geared up! I really enjoyed working with you and I can’t wait to do it again soon as possible.
He’s a top model and I can’t wait to work with again! I don’t want to lend him to anybody else! He has got crazy talent.
Jiri is the biggest person I’ve ever met in the modelling world. He has got an amazing face, but he is very nice as well. He can totally change your boring day into a great one. He is a consummate professional, who knows exactly what to do to produce the best result. Jiri is simply unforgettable and he is my number one!
Jiri is a top professional without a doubt. I’m so impressed with how nice he is and also how fabulously he photographs! His presence moves the photo to another dimension, a different direction, and brightens the entire piece.
190 cm Height 95 cm Bust 78 cm Waist 93 cm Hips 45 EU Shoes brown Hair blue Eyes
Jiri Zimovcak is an international male model. He maintains several contracts with international agencies across the globe. His home agency is PH Models in the Czech Republic. PH Models handles all of his booking within the Czech Republic and Austria. His bookings in Germany are managed by Body & Soul Models. Elite Management provides booking in Sweden. Bareface handles his booking within the United Arab Emirates and M Gless Management provides booking in France. If you are interested in a booking please contact any of these agencies.